Distributed Antenna Systems
The tragedy of 9/11 intensified the need for reliable radio coverage to emergency responders within a building. Since then, at least 30 states have adopted — or will soon adopt — codes that concern first responder coverage. Distributed Antenna Systems (ex. 800Mhz) provide a means to strengthen public safety radio frequencies as per local state code requirements. Recognizing the crucial needs of our clients, Control Systems has orchestrated an in-house team of DAS designers and integrators who are experts in DAS Evaluation, DAS Planning, City RFP Preparation, and Public Safety System Implementation and Certification.
WE OFFER ENGINEERING DESIGN aND INSTALLATION DAS SYSTEMS FOR PUBLIC SAFETY RADIO COVERAGE
- Experienced technicians with city and county compliance installation standards
- In-house FCC certified licensee, with a general radio telephone operator’s license
- Technical staff of Public Safety Radio System design, planning, and implementation
- Years of DAS installation experience, and in-house representatives
- IB Wave, Sweep testing and other certifications
We are experts in Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS) a Public Safety or First Responder DAS Distributed Antenna Systems. DAS is a mandated in-building requirement for many municipalities around the country. Without adequate cellular coverage inside a building, 911 calls cannot be made.
We are experts in designing, installing, servicing and testing ERRCS/DAS Public Safety communications systems according to all state rules and regulation.